10 Litres (2x5L) and 20L Containers
Phosphoric/Nitric Based Descaler PN70 is a low foaming, high active, non-fuming nitric/phosphoric acid detergent descaler for use in a wide range of CIP applications in the Food and Beverage industry. KEY PROPERTIES:
- Highly effective at removing inorganic scale deposits including calcium oxalate beerstone/milkstone).
- Is a good oxidising agent.
- Can be used in the passivation of new stainless steel CIUP and bottle washing applications.
- Is highly economical at in use concentrations.
- Is a conductive liquid detergent and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
- Is a combination of 2 inorganic acids.
- Non-fuming acid blend.
- Highly effective in removing most inorganic scale deposits, improving operational efficiency.
- Can assist in the removal of organic soil.
- Removes excess soft metals improving product integrity as part of a 2-stage degreasing process for new equipment.
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product. Conductivity is similar to sodium hydroxide so not recalibration requirement.
- Dual acid system inhibits hardening of rubber seals.