Sterachlor Beerline Cleaner
10 Litre (2x5Litre), 20L containers
Keep your draft dispensing systems clean and hygienic at all times with Sterachlor beerline cleaner. Our powerful solution will clean and sanitise your beer lines, tanks and taps. It will prevent the build-up of potentially harmful bacteria and yeast, making sure that your beers are safe to drink whilst preserving clarity, aroma and taste. Sterachlor is low-foaming making rinsing a quick and easy task. A chlorinated detergent sanitiser for general plant cleaning and sanitation in the brewing soft drinks dairy and food industry.
Use for the regular cleaning of all beer, lager, cider lines in Public Houses, Hotels, Night Clubs etc. Use of this product will maintain high levels of internal cleanliness.
- Beer Line Cleaner is highly effective
- Wetting agents expose ALL contact areas
- Prolonged dispensed Product life
- Highly concentrated
- No need for hot water
- Suitable for cleaning and sanitising your beer lines, tanks and taps
- Prevents the build-up of potentially harmful microorganisms and yeast
- Prevents the build-up of limescale
- The non-tainting formula won’t affect the taste or smell of your beers
- The solution has no effect on the head retention of your drinks
- Effective against a wide range of soiling
- Suitable for use in all water conditions
- The low-foaming solution makes rinsing easy
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye and face protection. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do, continue rinsing. Collect spillage, contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Toxic to aquatic organisms.