10 Litre (2x5L Containers)
Sterisept is a high quality bactericidal hand soap for general purpose use in the food, beverage and dairy industries. Sterisept is a gentle but efficient cleanser which contains a broad spectrum bactericide at a concentration sufficient to impart bacterostasis if used regularly. It kills harmful bacteria commonly found in medical and food handling areas.
- STERISEPT contains Potassium soaps of vegetable fatty acids – gentle but efficient cleansers.
- Anionic surface active agents – effective on heavier soiling.
- STERISEPT has viscosity modifiers to ensure smooth consistency.
- STERISEPT passes BSEN 1276 accreditation
- After wash protection – bacterial growth inhibited up to 5 hours after washing.
- Effective against bacteria which cause septic cuts.
- Is odourless and non-toxic so it will not cause tainting of foodstuffs.
USE INSTRUCTIONS : Ideally to be dispensed with soap dispensers. This gives good hygienic dosing in robust dispensers which eliminates wastage and pilferage. For use in all food preparation areas. Bakers, Salad and Vegetable Packers, Abattoirs, Cooked Meat Manufacturers, Beverage Producers, Dairy Produce and Milk Processors and Bottlers, Ice Cream Manufacturers, Butchers, Poultry Processors, Confectioners, Canning Factories, Farms and Canteens in Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants and Hotels.
SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE INFORMATION: Store in original containers away from sunlight and extreme temperatures. Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet.