6×1 Litre or 5 Litres
A high quality skin barrier/conditioning cream designed for general purpose use in the food, beverage and dairy industries. Crema is a white viscous cream for hand and body use. Crema is a mild formulation that contains a blend of high quality emollients including natural glycerine. Use sparingly and frequently for good results leaving the skin soft and the emollients provide relief from dry skin symptoms.
- Effective in both wet and dry conditions.
- Pleasant non-greasy feel.
- Universal – Only one cream is required.
- Free from clay and other fillers
- Suitable for use on any part of the body.
- Safe for use in food handling areas.
- Un-perfumed therefore ideal for all food preparation and medical centres.
USE INSTRUCTIONS: Crema is used at 2 – 4 grammes per application. On hands rub well into the skin, concentrating on cuticles and webs of the fingers. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.
SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE INFORMATION: Store in original containers away from sunlight and extreme temperatures. Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Material Safety Data Sheet.
PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY: Crema when applied at the recommended concentration and temperature, is suitable for use in the processed food industry.