20 L, 210L, 1,000L Containers
Medium Hard Water Detergent for heat treated soil removal
CK-CIP is a medium hard water tolerant, blended caustic detergent used for CIP and Spray washing applications in the Dairy, Processed Food and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Low foaming liquid caustic detergent suitable for use in medium hard water.
- Provides excellent detergency for single stage Dairy CIP applications, eg. Milk Reception, HTST and Evaporator cleaning.
- Is used as a fryer boil out detergent in the Processed Food applications.
- Used in the Pharmaceutical Industry for the removal of heavy duty soiling in the fermentation broth process.
- Is suitable for use in CIP applications under conditions of high turbulence.
- Is suitable for use in tray, crate and mould cleaning applications.
BENEFITS: CK-CIP is suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity ensuring consistent delivery of product.
- Can be used for single stage CIP cleaning in Dairy applications, increasing processing time.
- Suitable for single stage cleaning of plate pasteurisers (HTST)
- Low foam under high turbulence makes it easier to rinse and improve cleaning performance.
USE INSTRUCTIONS: CK CIP is used at 1-5% w/w (0.8 – 3.9% v/v) for CIP cleaning in dairies depending on soil levels and water hardness. For heavy duty applications such as removal of heat modified soils, fryer boil outs and fermentation broth residues concentrations up to 16^ w/w (13% v/v) can be used. For specific details refer to method card.