10 Litres (2x5Litre), 20Litre, 210Litre Containers
FPC 90 Heavy Duty Degreaser/Sanitiser
A high quality, heavy duty detergent sanitiser designed for general purpose use in the food, beverage and dairy industries. A highly concentrated, inhibited caustic product specifically designed to remove the wide variety of soiling found in food processing plants.
FPC 90 the combination of surfactants, wetting agents and emulsifiers ensures the rapid penetration and dispersion of grease leaving bacterially inactive surfaces. It will remove grease, fats, starch, fat wastes and carbonised burnt on grease.
FPC 90 passes BSEN1276 at 1% concentration with a 5 minute contact time.
- FPC 90 can be used hot or cold for soak cleaning and decarbonising, circulation cleaning of pipelines, spraying of tanks, machinery and equipment.
- It can also be used for mopping or swabbing down walls, floors etc.
- FPC 90 is ideal for abattoirs, bakeries, confectioners, cooked meat manufacturers, bacon and ham curers, pie makers, egg and poultry packers etc.
- It can be used in a pressure washer as a very economical answer to degreasing problems.
- It is safe on most ferrous and non-ferrous metals, stainless steel, tiled areas and ceramic tiles.
USE INSTRUCTIONS : FPC 90 For cold soak cleaning or spraying of tanks, equipment etc. dilutions vary according to soiling and available contact time. For decarbonising 5:1 to 20:1 depending on the soiling, solution temperature and contact time. As an additive to a pressure washer – 100:1. For general cleaning of floors, walls etc. using a bucket and brush – 100:1 dilution. Although the product is very free rinsing it is recommended that surfaces are hosed down or rinsed in cold water.
Health and Safety
May cause severe burns Do not inhale, Wear protective hand, face, clothing and eye protection. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and DO NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing and wash before re-use, rinse skin with water. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up and KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN