A high quality, Amphoteric based detergent sanitiser designed for general purpose use in the food, beverage and dairy industries. Amphodet is an amphoteric based liquid bactericidal detergent and is ideal for one stage cleaning and disinfecting. It can be used for the washing of food processing equipment and general hard surface cleaning.
- Amphodet is a blend of amphoteric bactericides and provides a wide spectrum of activity against micro organisms commonly found in food processing areas.
- It is safe for use on all materials of construction.
- Amphodet has combined cleaning and sanitising properties which are useful in helping prevent food spoilage and infection in processing and preparation areas particularly where greasy deposits are found.
- Low odour compared to chlorinated products.
- Amphodet passes BSEN 1276 accreditation at 1% with 5 minute contact time.
Amphodet can be used in hot or cold solutions in the food industry where high standards of cleanliness and low bactericidal counts are of prime importance. It is ideal as a single stage cleaner and sanitiser. Amphodet may also be used as a sanitising rinse following a detergent clean. Amphodet may be used on process equipment, conveyors, trays, work surfaces, utensils, kitchens etc. in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Breweries, Soft Drink Manufacturers, Vegetable and Meat Preparation Companies, Abattoirs, Ice Cream Manufacturers and all food related industries.