A high quality, Germicidal cleaner and degreaser designed for general purpose use in the food, beverage and dairy industries. FAD passes BSEN 1276 at 1:100 dilution rate for a contact time of 5 minutes. (20%c)
FAD cleans, disinfects and deodorizes environmental surfaces and removes food, fats and grease economically. FAD also has a germicidal action.
- Food Area Degreaser (FAD) quickly removes food, fats and heavy grease by penetrating and emulsifying them, leaving the surface completely clean.
- It is the ideal product where hygiene standards are of importance and where a long lasting, germicidal action is required.
- FAD is a multi-purpose detergent sanitiser product for the cleaning, degreasing and disinfecting of all areas associated with food processing, abattoirs, bakeries, canning factories, farms, haulage, canteens, hospitals, schools, restaurants and hotels.
- Highly effective on marble and terrazzo.
- Can be used through a pressure washer.
- Can be diluted up to 150-1 for extra economy.
FAD by hand is simply diluted to the required strength then applied by spray, mop or brush. Agitate to remove stains and dirt the rinse off with clean water. Via a pressure washer FAD can be diluted up to 5-1 with water (giving a dilution of 150 – 1 at the nozzle). Rinse off with clean water.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
May cause skin irritation wash hands thoroughly after use. Protective gloves and eyewear are recommended. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.